Emergency Dentist — Camp Hill, PA
Don’t Wait on Urgent Care: Call Us!
When a dental emergency strikes, it can be difficult to focus on anything else. If your tooth has been knocked out or you have dental pain you can’t explain, you shouldn’t have to manage the situation on your own. Instead, call a professional like Dr. Singh , who can pinpoint the cause of your discomfort. Got a dental infection as a result of unremoved decay? Suffered a dental injury while playing sports? Don’t debate on whether you should call. Get in touch with us as soon as possible!
Why Choose Rina Singh for Emergency Dental Care?
- Same-Day Emergency Appointments
- Sedation Dentistry and Same-Day Crowns Available
- Multiple Comfort Amenities In-House
What to Do in a Dental Emergency
- Call us for an emergency same-day appointment: When you contact us, a team member will be ready to schedule you for an appointment (ideally the same day you call) as well as provide first-aid tips over the phone. Not only do we accept same-day appointments, but we provide sedation dentistry, same-day crowns, and many comfort amenities in-house, so there’s no reason to put off care when you need it most!
- Complete an emergency exam at our office: Once you arrive, we can perform a detailed exam, capture digital X-rays (if needed) and determine the source and extent of your emergency. If you are in any immediate pain, we’ll work to get you relief right away.
- Hear our findings and treatment recommendation: After your exam, Dr. Singh will break down her findings with you and create a personalized treatment plan that stops your emergency from getting worse. You’ll know the estimated costs and timeline beforehand so you can make an informed decision about your care.
- Get dedicated care ASAP: We will work quickly to get you the care you need, whether it’s a dental filling or crown placed, root canal therapy, tooth extraction, or another service if we determine it’s more appropriate.
The Most Common Dental Emergencies
Even when experiencing a common dental emergency, you should still give us a call as soon as it occurs. Not only can you get scheduled for an appointment sooner, but you can receive expert advice from our knowledgeable team members. Until you do arrive, there are a few things you can do to better manage your situation. Please consider the most common types of dental emergencies we treat below for more information.
Understanding the Cost of Dental Emergencies
The best way to know how much your dental emergency will cost is to get the issue examined by a professional. For example, Dr. Singh can confirm whether tooth pain is the cause of a cavity or something more serious, such as a dental infection. These problems come with their own unique treatment costs, which will be discussed in more detail before any procedure begins. Keep in mind that we’ll do everything possible to make your care fit within your budget.
How to Prevent Dental Emergencies
While dental emergencies can come out of nowhere, that does not mean you can’t avoid most of them by simply practicing a few key preventive steps. For example, you should always:
- Brush twice a day with fluoridated toothpaste
- Floss at least once a day
- Use the right tool for the job (and never your teeth)
- Wear protective mouthguards when playing sports
- Visit us once every six months for a routine checkup
Preventive Dentistry Children's Dentistry Gum Disease Treatment Restorative Dentistry Dental Implants Cosmetic Dentistry Orthodontics Sleep Apnea Treatment Sedation Dentistry TMJ/TMD Therapy View Our Services