Veneers – Camp Hill, PA
Transform Your Smile in Two Visits
Why Choose Rina Singh, DDS for Veneers?
- Made With Custom-Shaded Dental Ceramic
- Minimal Prep Lumineers Available
- Durable and Designed to Last
What Are Porcelain Veneers?
Porcelain veneers are thin sheaths of porcelain that fit comfortably to the front of your teeth. Serving as a “mask” to hide various imperfections, veneers are known for being a versatile treatment that can cover:
- Stains and discoloration
- Gaps between teeth
- Teeth that appear “short”
- Crooked or misshapen teeth
- A minor misalignment
Created using high-grade, durable porcelain, your veneers will be custom-made to match the size, color, and shape you desire.
Am I a Good Candidate for Veneers?
If you have good oral health and have no underlying decay or gum disease issues, you may be an eligible candidate for porcelain veneers. Also, if you’ve tried other cosmetic services in the past (i.e. teeth whitening for stains) and did not receive the results you wanted, veneers are a great alternative.
Only your cosmetic dentist in Camp Hill, PA, can determine if you should receive this type of treatment, but if you want a fast and easy solution that will transform your smile in just two visits, you may find success with porcelain veneers.
What is the Process for Receiving Veneers?
During your initial appointment with Dr. Singh, you will not only discuss what you hope to achieve with veneers, but you will also undergo a full oral examination to determine your eligibility. If given the green light, your dentist will formulate a personalized treatment plan before removing a small bit of enamel from each tooth. This process will ensure the bonding agent used to place the veneer properly adheres and causes the veneer to lay flat when placed on the surface of the front of the tooth. After taking bite impressions of your smile, you will receive a temporary restoration to protect your teeth.
While your impressions are being used by dental lab technicians to create your customized veneers, your cosmetic dentist will work closely with them to ensure the specifications are met and the finalized product meets their standards.
Once they are ready, you will return to our office where we will remove the temporaries and place each custom-made veneer.
What Are Their Benefits?
Many of the benefits you will find by choosing porcelain veneers include:
- An improved aesthetic that hides all your cosmetic imperfections
- Boosted confidence so that you can feel good about the way you look
- A versatile treatment option that is designed to cover a multitude of flaws
- A fast and effective treatment that can be achieved in only two dental appointments
Understanding the Cost of Veneers
We realize that you are likely concerned about how much this treatment will cost. The best and only way to get a concrete idea of the amount you would pay is to come in for a consultation. Because each veneer is custom-made, the pricing can vary from patient to patient, depending on the number of veneers needed and other factors. After we’ve examined your smile and created a customized treatment plan, we can then provide an accurate estimate.
Cost VS Cosmetic Dentistry: What's Right For Me?
During your consultation appointment, we can discuss all your cosmetic options, go over your goals and needs, and the financial details of each option. Together, we’ll find the solution that’s right for your smile. Here are some of the cosmetic procedures you may consider depending on cost.
- Teeth Whitening: Compared to other cosmetic treatments, whitening is one of the most popular and the most affordable.
- Direct Bonding: Composite resin can be used to fill in gaps and chips, cover discoloration, and reshape teeth in just one appointment. This treatment only lasts about half as long as veneers; however, it typically costs less.
- Veneers: Porcelain veneers are a long-term investment in your smile because these durable ceramic sheets can go 20 years (or even longer) before needing replacement.
How to Make Veneers Affordable
The initial price of veneers can feel intimidating, but we have ways of making it fit more easily into your budget. Although dental insurance typically doesn’t cover any of the cost of veneers, those who are enrolled in our in-office smile club can get a 10 percent discount on this procedure. Also, we accept financing through CareCredit, which may be able to offer you a low interest rate or even no interest at all. We can walk you through the application process and help you find a payment method that works for everyone!