Sedation Dentistry – Camp Hill, PA
Be Stress-Free During Your Dental Visits
When you’re feeling stressed out, nervous, or anxious ahead of your dental appointment, just know that you don’t have to settle. Dentists understand that many patients know they need to complete dental appointments, but simply don’t because of fear or anxiety. That’s why Dr. Singh has taken the initiative to offer sedation dentistry right here in her office. Whether it’s time for your checkup or you need restorative solutions to save teeth, we’re sure sedation can make your visit all the more comfortable.
Why Choose Rina Singh, DDS for Sedation Dentistry?
- Fast-Acting for Convenience
- Leave the Office with No Lingering Sedative
- Stay Calm Throughout Your Entire Treatment
Nitrous Oxide Sedation
When it comes to keeping our patients comfortable, Dr. Singh and our Camp Hill dental team take the time to answer questions and make sure all of our patients fully understand their treatment options. We then create a personalized treatment plan that they can be 100% confident in. However, we understand that there are certain situations where patients may need a little extra help to relax during treatment. In these cases, we offer nitrous oxide in our office. We may recommend dental sedation for patients in the following situations:
- Those with dental phobia or anxiety
- Those with sensitive teeth, gums, or gag reflex
- Those who want to complete a number of treatments comfortably in a single visit
- Those who are unable to numb with local anesthesia alone
The effects of nitrous oxide take hold quickly and wear off just as fast, which means patients are able to drive themselves to and from their appointment.