Sleep Apnea Treatment – Camp Hill, PA
Stop Snoring, Stay Proactive for Your Health
While hearing your family member snoring quite loudly may seem harmless on the surface, in reality it’s actually a sign of another common underlying condition. This condition, known as sleep apnea, disrupts the quality of sleep and can have life-debilitating effects in the long-term. Whether you’re told by your significant other that you have a snoring problem or you experience other common signs of sleep apnea, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our office today for personalized treatment!
Why Choose Rina Singh, DDS for Sleep Apnea Treatment?
- Custom-Designed Oral Appliances In-House
- Improve Quality of Sleep and Overall Health
- Comfortable, Patient-Focused Treatments
Do I Have Sleep Apnea?
Diagnosing sleep apnea can be difficult on your own, but it becomes easier when you know what symptoms to look out for. For example, if you notice any of the following symptoms, give our office a call and we’ll help you create a more detailed diagnosis:
- Loud snoring
- Gasping for air during sleep
- Morning headaches and dry mouth
- Daytime sleepiness or fatigue
- Increased irritability or mood swings
- Restlessness during sleep