Teeth Whitening – Camp Hill, PA
No More Discolored or Stained Teeth
Are you ready to say goodbye to the stains on your teeth? Do you yearn for a smile that captures the attention of others or at least makes you feel more confident? Dr. Singh understands the difficulties a person can face when their teeth are stained or discolored. This is why she is pleased to offer take-home teeth whitening kits at her office in Camp Hill. Allowing you to brighten your smile in the comfort of your own home, you will be equipped with a professional-strength product that blasts away stains and leaves you with a dramatically improved smile. To learn more about how you can get your own whitening kit, contact our office today.
Why Choose Rina Singh, DDS for Teeth Whitening?
- Convenient and Powerful In-Office Whitening
- Take-Home Whitening Options Available
- Ideal Even for Those with Tooth Sensitivity
How Does Teeth Whitening Work?
Dr. Singh has found an ideal solution that offers a professional-strength whitening gel and customized trays, which are to be used at home. When meeting with our team to inquire about teeth whitening, we will examine your smile and take impressions of your teeth. The reason for this is so we can provide you with custom-made whitening trays that are designed to fit your mouth comfortably.
Once you receive your trays, we will provide you with the necessary instructions you will use at home. By applying the whitening gel to your trays and wearing them for the designated amount of time each day, you will begin to see how effective the process truly is! The moment the whitening product touches your teeth, it will begin to penetrate the tooth enamel, blasting away deep, set-in stains and discoloration. Within a matter of weeks, you will see a noticeably different smile that is several shades brighter.
What Are the Benefits?
While you do have the option to go to your nearby drug store and purchase one of the many store-bought brands, you will likely discover that your money is much better spent leaving it to the professionals to help you brighten your smile.
When choosing professional teeth whitening, you can expect the following benefits:
- A safe and effective solution that is administered by Dr. Singh, a highly-qualified cosmetic dentist.
- A professional-grade solution that will produce dramatic results in about two weeks, as opposed to a store-bought product that lacks strength and requires multiple purchases before seeing noticeable results.
- An easy solution that allows for frequent touch-ups when needed because the trays are reusable, and the whitening gel can be provided to you at a minimal cost.
- The whitening trays are customized to your mouth, so you’ll be able to brighten your smile more comfortably than one-size-fits-all solutions found at your local drug store.
How to Maintain Results
To ensure your teeth stay whiter and brighter for longer, there are some things you’ll need to do to avoid stains and discoloration, some of which include:
- Maintaining good oral hygiene by brushing, flossing, and rinsing
- Avoiding dark-colored beverages such as coffee, red wine, or soda
- Quitting smoking and no longer using tobacco products
- Keeping your regular six-month dental checkups and cleanings with our team
- Avoiding hard, crunchy foods that can damage and wear down your tooth enamel