Family Dentistry for the Whole Family
At the Camp Hill, PA dental practice of Rina Singh, DDS, we welcome patients of all ages. Family dentistry practices offer comprehensive care, and that includes services specifically geared toward treating patients in specific developmental stages. We encourage families to schedule a set of appointments on the same day in order to offer superior convenience, and we offer morning and evening appointment times that fit even the busiest schedules. Some of the many services we offer that make our family dentistry practice so unique include:
- Dental sealants and fluoride treatments to fortify and protect teeth from dental decay and other damage
- Comprehensive restorative dentistry services including dental implant supported tooth replacement
- Preventive care for expectant mothers to help them avoid many oral health issues such as pregnancy gingivitis and oral tumors
- Periodontal therapy to help patients renew oral health after gum disease leads to damage
- Family block scheduling with convenient early and evening hours that make it easy to ensure the whole family keeps their smiles whole and healthy for life
Whatever dental care your family needs, our skilled dentists and knowledgeable dental team have years of training and experience to offer the most comprehensive array of preventive, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry services for every member of the family. We offer a free complimentary analysis of your insurance benefits so you can better understand how your insurance can help you, and we’re happy to process and file insurance claims on behalf of your family to maximize your insurance benefits. We also work with CareCredit to provide low and no interest financing whenever necessary. Don’t hesitate to contact our team with any questions. We’re here to help when our patients from Camp Hill, Harrisburg, and other nearby locations need us most.
Our kids’ health and wellbeing mean everything to us, and Dr. Singh and Dr. Maynard love treating our young patients. When it comes to helping kids, our top priority is working with them to develop their healthiest smiles, but more importantly, we are passionate about creating positive associations for our patients. We want kids to look forward to every dental visit.